A Colorimetry Test is an exam that we carry out in order to know which colors suit us best when it comes to dressing, even for our makeup. This helps us to see ourselves more beautiful and harmonic and therefore, to gain confidence in ourselves.
The result of a Colorimetry Test is one of the 12 subseasons. There are 4 seasons, two of which are cold, known as Winter and Summer, and two warm ones, Autumn and Spring.
These seasons are divided into three others, each with the following subseasons:
Spring: bright, clear, warm.
Summer: cold, clear, soft.
Autumn: warm, strong, soft.
Winter: cold, bright, strong.
Each person belongs to a single subseason that defines their hair, skin and eye tone. This colorimetry test will give you the result in a few seconds.
Using the free Colorimetry Test is very simple. Just check the boxes that match your answer for each of the questions and you will get a result that will tell you which of the 12 colorimetric seasons you belong to and will also recommend the colors that are best for you.
Answer the questions how people see you from the outside without getting close to your eyes or hair. How they would see you from afar.
Free Colorimetry Test
1. Would people say that your skin is white or almost white?
2. Does your hair have golden highlights? (without light)
3. Do your eyes have various colors?
4. When you get brown, is your tone a light brown?
5. Do you have dark brown or black hair?
6. Do you have dark eyes? (without light and not up close)
7. Does your skin have freckles, dark circles or pimples?
8. Do you have black, dark brown or white hair?
9. Are your eyes one color?
know my colorimetry